Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Great burgers at Charlie and Co.!

When I think of comfort food, burgers and french fries come to mind straight away. I feel happy and full after my burger and fries session. But after having Charlie and Co. burger and fries, I was "happier" (also because I had dinner there with my wife) and "stuffed"! So stuffed, that there was no room for dessert. Me? with no room in my tummy for dessert? I couldn't believe it either!

We went up to level 5 of the new Westfield Sydney to a high end food court called The Sydney Room. Then we were welcomed by a really nice wait staff member at Charlie and Co. There was a choice between take away or dine in (for extra $2 per item). We decided to eat in and have the full Charlie and Co. experience.

Truffles and Parmesan Fries

Justin North, of the renowned Becasse, designed the mouth-watering menu. We started by ordering their fries coated with truffles and parmesan cheese to start with. Wow! It was good! And the serving could be shared between 2 to 3 people.


My wife ordered the Wagyu and Co. burger. It's a tasty and juicy burger with thick wagyu burger pattie, beetroot relish, pickled gherkin, and aged cheddar cheese served in a sesame bun.

Rustic Chorizo Burger

I settled with the big, juicy and great tasting Rustic Chorizo Burger. It's packed with a thick beef pattie infused with paprika, chorizo and fennel, soft peppers, and fried egg.

The service was great and if you ask me about the food? I loved it! I shall return, because it was Yummy for my Tummy!

Charlie & Co. Burgers
The Sydney Room, Level 5, Westfield Sydney,
Cnr Market and Castlereagh St,
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 8072 7777

Charlie & Co Burgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think, aight! Would love to hear from ya.